Cost of living comparison between Sargodha, Pakistan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,994 (₨140,140) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)