Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.039 INR / BAM
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,173 (2,840KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)