Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,050 (R$ 6,144) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)