Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,860 (R$ 5,078) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)