Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.682 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,960 (R$ 5,268) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)