Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,665 (R$ 4,884) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)