Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.050 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,716 (R$ 5,921) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)