Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,036 (R$ 4,893) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)