Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,543 (R$ 4,616) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)