Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,037 (R$ 4,200) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (31 minutes ago)