Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,585 (R$ 5,100) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)