Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,142 (R$ 5,525) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (30 minutes ago)