Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.846 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,803 (R$ 7,145) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)