Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,875 (R$ 4,579) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (42 minutes ago)