Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,595 (R$ 6,564) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)