Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,696 (R$ 8,029) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)