Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.472 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,789 (RD$ 98,343) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)