Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,829 (RD$ 64,673) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)