Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,496 (RD$ 99,622) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)