Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.438 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,555 (R$ 6,511) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (44 minutes ago)