Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,446 (R$ 4,444) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)