Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,469 (R$ 5,829) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (35 minutes ago)