Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,327 (R$ 5,623) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)