Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.273 INR / ARS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨64,292 (ARS $15,045) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)