Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 INR / ARS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨43,820 (ARS $10,414) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)