Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,358 (RD$ 58,814) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)