Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,151 (RD$ 77,742) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (40 minutes ago)