Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 55% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,328 (RD$ 83,369) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)