Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.477 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 52% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,152 (RD$ 83,361) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)