Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.889 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,304 (1,253 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)