Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,964 (1,776 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)