Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,240 (1,226 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)