Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,468 (€1,530) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)