Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,030 (€1,192) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 2 hours ago)