Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,425 (COL$5,291,529) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (35 minutes ago)