Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,297 (COL$4,356,403) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)