Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,229 (COL$4,322,782) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)