Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,688 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09658 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,384 (CH$1,236,069) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)