Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,929 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10283 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,586 (CH$1,085,159) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)