Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,374 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09879 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,815 (CH$1,040,725) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)