Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,818 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,186 (CH$1,022,774) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)