Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,602 (€1,322) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)