Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,730 (€1,197) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)