Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.559 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,413 (Bs 9,820) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)