Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.477 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,146 (Bs 14,998) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)