Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 63% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨25,805 (Bs 23,120,387) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)