Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.827 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,865 (Bs 11,846) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (21 minutes ago)