Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.989 INR / ARS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨55,519 (ARS $13,917) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)