Cost of living comparison between Santa Maria, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,385 (R$ 5,887) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)