Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨88,918 (Php68,115) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)