Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,236 (R$ 5,380) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)