Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.948 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,989 ($b8,945) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)