Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.876 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 72% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,634 ($b13,025) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)