Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.680 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,528 (RM5,690) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (35 minutes ago)