Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.441 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,226 (RM5,714) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)