Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.336 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,995 (RM4,434) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)