Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 90% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,474 (﷼ 73,994,469) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)