Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28804 INR / YER *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,902 (322,529 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)