Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27440 INR / YER *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,959 (236,726 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (37 minutes ago)