Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25817 INR / YER
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,908 (321,140 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (21 minutes ago)