Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26177 INR / YER
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,862 (446,433 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)