Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,634 (€1,352) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)