Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 119% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,339 (€1,961) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (33 minutes ago)