Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 112% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,425 (€2,184) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)