Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.011 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 75% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,489 ($2,007) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)