Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.754 INR / HNL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,634 (L 34,724) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)