Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.992 INR / HNL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,098 (L 30,449) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (39 minutes ago)