Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.840 INR / HNL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,184 (L 28,238) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)