Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.698 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,060 (Mex$ 25,166) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tacoma, Washington costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)