Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.344 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,772 (Mex$ 31,032) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)