Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,186 (Mex$ 22,764) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)