Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,195 (Mex$ 21,270) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)