Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.378 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,083 (Mex$ 27,856) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)