Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,121 (Mex$ 30,403) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)