Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.215 INR / ARS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,794 (ARS $21,539) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)