Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.431 INR / ARS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨45,888 (ARS $18,876) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)