Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,336 (Mex$ 26,092) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)