Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.387 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 131% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,319 (Php104,056) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)