Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12211 INR / CRC
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 85% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,736 (₡ 1,422,744) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)