Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 77% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,694 (Php128,631) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)