Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10409 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,342 (CH$964,014) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)