Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10026 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,710 (CH$824,995) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)