Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10775 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,646 (CH$822,722) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)