Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.720 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,742 ($1,207) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)