Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02143 INR / UZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨61,047 (2,848,915 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (29 minutes ago)