Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01697 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 14% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨66,925 (3,942,570 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (11 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (41 minutes ago)