Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01598 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 14% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨70,569 (4,417,401 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (40 minutes ago)