Cost of living comparison between Samara, Russia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.068 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,520 (руб 84,784) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)