Cost of living comparison between Salzburg, Austria and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.185 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 134% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,214 (€2,394) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)