Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,314 (R$ 5,267) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)