Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,343 (R$ 6,803) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)