Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 969 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,841 ($1,878) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)