Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 58% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,544 ($1,447) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (21 minutes ago)