Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,318 (€1,689) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)