Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,928 (€1,331) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)