Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.177 INR / OMR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 80% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,713 (﷼ 769) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)