Cost of living comparison between Saint-Pierre, Reunion and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 90% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,483 (€2,041) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (32 minutes ago)