Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.159 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 160% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,388 (£2,388) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)