Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.585 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 143% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,523 (£2,267) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (22 minutes ago)